<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, April 18, 2008

What an interesting day this has been! Today was my baby boy's 30th birthday (sob), and I had a nice chat with him on the phone. He was telling me all about the fun earthquake they had this morning. Actually, there were two, the first at about 4:30, and the second around 10 am or so. No damage to their home, and no injuries, other than fright on the part of the adults. The kids handled it just fine, but they did think there would be more this evening. Who knows? The epicenter of the quake was about 10-15 miles from their house, so they'll probably feel a little jello-like for a few days.

I finally called the doctor about the pain in my back and knee after my fall the other day. Basically, there's nothing I can do, other than take pain meds and anti-inflammatories, which I do anyway. We're pretty sure I just bruised the bone below my kneecap, and twisted my back. Life is good. At least I can feel pain, unlike a lot of people, so I keep that in mind to put things in perspective.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?