<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, April 28, 2008

I almost did it again! On April 25, 2004, I began this little walk down nature's trail, and what a weird trip it has been. Despite illness, adversity, and familial pressures that would kill a water buffalo, I'm still here. Be a doll, and order something from Amazon, okay? Get yourself something really nice, and pretend it's from me. After all, you don't have to visit here, and yet you do. I really appreciate it, and thank you wholeheartedly. Plus I get some bling when you order through the Amazon link on the right side of the page. Do it for your Grandma Deece, okay? Oh, one more thing...

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
TO MEEEEE!!!!

We now return you to your regular blog-reading.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?