<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome to all my visitors today! I had no idea. I'd been averaging a mere 8-10 readers per day lately, and felt lonely. I used to have more when I could blog regularly, but since school started I've been hit and miss. Again, welcome. Come back when you can... you never know when I'll post something fairly interesting.

It was an amazing journey to behold. I visited the wonderful Cassy Fiano, and she had the cuss-o-meter there. She got it from the queen of costumed doggies Rachel Lucas, who got it from the inimitable Brett, who got it from MMEEEEEEEE!! I promise, you guys, I'm gonna update my blogroll. Really. You are all great!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?