<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Just a couple of quick observances:

* If Sam had carried the Ring instead of Frodo, they could have destroyed it in one movie instead of three. Frodo was such a wuss.

* I think it would have been great if Frank and Alice Longbottom had come out of their catatonic state when Voldemort died.

* Have you seen the Sony commercial with the pastel bunnies running down the road? I don't know why I like it so much.

* Finally it's Super Bowl Sunday. Next comes the Daytona 500, then March Madness, then it will be spring!!

* One more week in my current classes, then I hope to Heaven I never see another algebra problem in my life!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?