<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well, gang. My next classes start tomorrow. Algebra 1 (yay!) and Introduction to Biology, which is a joke because it's really an ecology class in disguise. I have to come up with some stupid project for UNESCO as my final in this class. They really aren't gonna like me in this class. I believe global warming is a joke, we should drill in the Arctic, and if Brazil wants to cut down every tree they have in their country, it's none of our business. We wouldn't want them to tell us what to do, now would we? Anyway, I guess I'll survive nine weeks of garbage. I made it through the Cultural Diversity class. I'm hanging in there with a 3.88 GPA. A minuses really screw things up. I'll try to blog every now and then during the term, but I don't want to promise anything.

On the home front, I missed my family reunion Saturday. I had everything planned out, oxygen tanks ready, clothes ready, alarm clock... oops. Forgot to reset the clock, and woke up way too late to go. It's probably just as well, as my back was really hurting today from doing laundry on Friday. That's two family get-togethers I've missed this year. I hear my daughter didn't go, either. She still isn't speaking to me; she does send me the occasional forwarded email, but nothing personal. Someday she'll realize I didn't do anything to her. Then maybe she'll apologize. But I can't go on and on letting her treat me like crap then pretending it never happened. I'm her mother, not her doormat. I love her, but right now I'm not liking her too much.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?