<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

I have the next two weeks off from school and believe me, I need it. Since this last set of classes started, I have had to deal with the following:

One child losing his job
One child getting a divorce
Child with no job needs eye surgery
Same child's wife needs back surgery, probably next week
14 year old child of fur passing away
Torrential storm dropping 10 inches of rain and flooding my living room
Same rain causing bedroom ceiling to partially collapse
Divorcing child reuniting with spouse and taking frustration out on me (?)
Car trouble
51st Birthday
Trip to doctor to get meds renewed
Funds for school getting messed up so I can't replace my computer (having to share with Sir Mugley who is also taking online classes)

Will somebody explain to me why I don't have snow white hair and an ulcer yet? Anyway, I am gonna spend the next two weeks not worrying about school, going to a family reunion, making a minimal effort to clean this dump (we're giving serious thought to moving to senior housing and letting the bank have this piece of stuff back). I might dye my hair. It's naturally off-black, and I have some but not much gray sprinkled in there. I've always wanted to try a lighter brown color, so I might do that next week.

My next classes are going to be much better: intro to biology and algebra 1. Those are classes I could enjoy. At least I did in high school (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth).

I'll try to post more before classes start. I know I've been awful, but it's kinda obvious I've had other things on my mind. Missed y'all, though.

Comments:
Ugh. I'm sorry you're having a rough time.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?