<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Here's a little quiz I thought you might enjoy:

Is your second toe longer than your first?
No, can’t say that it is.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Not counting pig or play, I’d go with the stick pens with gel ink.
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
That’s cute.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
Depends on if I’ve been out in the mud. Usually toenail colored. I’m too low-maintenance for doing my toenails.
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
References for a school paper.
6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
Hideous gold color, but I’d like to change that. Of course, I’d also like to change the rest of the room.
7. What color are the seats in your car?
Blue
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
No. The cat I had when Sir Mugley and I got married was a blue/grey color, medium long haired cat that I’d raised from birth. Had to get rid of her when we had our little girl because she got jealous.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Our cell phone bill.
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I think Harrison Ford has a place out there, but I don’t know him personally (sob).
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
To buy Chinese food.
12. Whose is the last baby that you held?
my youngest grandchild.
13. Unlucky #?
Seems like 51.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
I’ve never tried it, but I like cinnamon gum.
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Same one I drive now: 1991 Ford Taurus.
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
I’d have to go with the Gators. Their mascot is so cute.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
Never been there. Used to live at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City when I was much younger, though.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
no. Most of the walls are paneled.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
Right now it would be a paperback book, or a t-shirt. I’m not sure which is closer.
20. Last person to give you a business card?
A candidate for local office.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
I haven’t written a check in about a year. Even had my name taken off the account. But before that, I’d have to say the bank since they hold the mortgage on this hovel.
22. Closest framed picture to you?
That would be me, when I was about 9 months old, while I was still cute.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Yesterday we ate out.
24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
Other than food stamps and energy assistance, no.
25. How many emails do you have?
Three email accounts, but I only use two.
26. Last time you received flowers?
That would be last Valentine’s Day. I got two beautiful roses.
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Yes
28. Do you play air guitar?
No
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Two times. I don’t really count the first, though. He was more in love with his father.
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
A little cream plus quite a bit of sugar, although I can drink it just about any way.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
Never heard of them
32. What is/was your high school’s rival mascot?
My husband and I went to rival high schools, oddly enough. His mascot was a Viking, mine was a bear, although the school I attended for junior high was also the Viking. Anyway, I’m pretty sure a bear could take a Viking. At least that was the only team we could beat back then.
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
My sister.
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I just use soap.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I would love that. I’m always keeping time on something.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
No blinds. Just ugly avocado green drapes.
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
That would be the obituaries.
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
I don’t think I’ve ever attended one. I’m not sure.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Handi Hut down the road from us. It’s very good and we can get two for 16 bucks.
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Not a chance.
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
I stapled a hem once when I didn’t have time to sew it. But I’d have to say a book report.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Sacrilege. I only drink Coke.
44. Are you ticklish?
Only in one place, and I’m not saying where. Only Sir Mugley knows for sure.
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
Last week. Leftovers from the fourth of July.
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Never
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it?
I don’t have an answering machine for that very reason.
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
never
49. Do you have a black dog?
Partially. The rest is brown and white, like a regular beagle.
50. Have you had your mid life crisis yet?
Oh, yeah. I’ll let you know when it ends.
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
I am an aunt many, many times over.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
I do. Almost black, unless I’m angry, then they’re blacker than black.
53. What kind of soap or body wash do you use?
I make my own.
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Can’t say as I do.
55. Do you have a little black dress?
I don’t have any dresses. No reason for them.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?