<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Talk about making lemonade out of lemons...A student at Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville is improving the highways in the area by decorating roadkill.
Some of the dead possums and raccoons have been dressed in pet or human baby clothes and have had their claws painted with nail polish. The carcass of a deer has been adorned with gold paint.
How glamorous! It's not all fun and games, though.
May, a 2006 graduate of Purdue University, said she takes precautions in dealing with the carcasses.

"I wear gloves," she said. "I don't know that I could touch it with my bare hands, because by the time I find them, they're pretty far gone."
Eewwwww!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?