<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well, hellooooo. Sorry I haven't posted anything this week, but I'm in a nightmare not of my own choosing. This is how these classes I'm taking are supposed to go. (There are nine weeks to each subject.)

Week six: submit rough draft of persuasive essay. DONE
Week seven: Receive someone else's essay and perform a peer review. DONE
Week eight: Receive peer review and revise your own essay from their comments.

Here's where it gets tricky. I didn't get a peer review from my instructor last Monday, so I haven't been able to do any revisions. Tuesday, nothing. Wednesday, people started complaining because they hadn't received one, either. Now it was due on Thursday. Thursday morning we get a message that the deadline has been extended to Saturday. Still no peer review. Best I can tell, at least six of us didn't get one. The instructor suggested we partner up and review each others' papers. This is totally unacceptable to me, since I've already turned in one review and received my grade on it. But I want to get my assignment done. It took until Friday evening, but I found someone to team up with. I sent her my paper, then this afternoon got an email that said she had a family emergency and couldn't do it. So, I'm screwed. I'm waiting now to hear from the instructor who apparently couldn't find his way out of bed without gravity. I've reported him to the school (I wasn't the only one), so I may get a pass on the final, which is due one week from today. I may cry before then. I better get a good grade, or somebody's gonna get a butt-kicking. I'll call Jack Bauer. He'll fix it.

Comments:
Makes me really glad I'm not you ma! Jack is ok but I think I would call on Jack Sparrow instead..he is much more creative lol
 
Jack Sparrow!! I'd sooner call Jack Frost. Jack Sparrow couldn't hold a candle to Jack Bauer!
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?