<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Okay, peeps, I've saved the best story for last. In Japan, there's a really baaad problem...thousands of people have been fleeced:
Thousands of Japanese have been swindled in a scam in which they were sold Australian and British sheep and told they were poodles.
I swear I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt. Oh, and it gets better:
The scam was uncovered when Japanese moviestar Maiko Kawamaki went on a talk-show and wondered why her new pet would not bark or eat dog food.
Ow, ow, ow.
One couple said they became suspicious when they took their "dog" to have its claws trimmed and were told it had hooves.
Oh, make it stop. I guess the scammers were bleating those poor people dry. Ahem. Sorry about that.

Mutton, anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?