<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

As you may have surmised from the sidebar, I'm a Harry Potter fan. In fact, I'm currently re-reading The Order of the Phoenix (book five). So I was happy to learn that Universal Studios in Orlando may be building a Harry Potter Theme Park. I'd love to go to something like that. Better yet, take the British tour that's available and ride the Hogwarts Express and tour the castle which sustitutes for Hogwarts Academy. Alas, I'll have to settle for the movies and books. I can afford those.

Comments:
well at least you can afford them...i have to wait for the caring gifts i have yet to recieve...i'm just kidding lol
 
I know you're kidding, darlin'. When your four kids are grown and gone, you'll be able to buy an occasional book or DVD as well. Love to the little ones.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?