<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Okay, I'm back. Blogger has graciously allowed me to post again. Thanks, guys. Well, just to catch up... Florida is so going to beat Ohio State in the Championship. Whew, I had to get that out of my system.

We're in the middle of week six of my first semester of school. Three and a half more weeks, and I will have actually completed some classes. I can't wait. I got a glimpse of my next classes today. I've got a feeling I'll be wishing I was back in these classes before long. I've finished my rough draft of my persuasive essay. The rough draft is supposed to be 1,000 words, the final is supposed to be 1,500. I've got a problem with that. My rough draft is 3,400 words and I don't know what to cut out of it to make it fit.

Both my kids started school this week. That means my entire family is in school now. Never thought I'd see that. Unfortunately, the kids have different instructors. That would have been fun to watch... from a distance.

Our plumbing is busted again. We apparently had a leak behind the bathtub that we didn't know about until it soaked through the entire bathroom carpet the other day. I guess on payday we'll get the supplies to fix it. Until then we're back on bottled water. Sponge baths are our friend, right?

More personal stuff later. I've got other stuff to post tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?