<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm still alive, but just barely! You wouldn't believe all I've been through since school started. Phone and internet service out twice, three family members died, we had a super-nasty ice storm, had to move in with my daughter's family, power was out for 17 days, no internet service the whole time, finally got back home and water pipes busted. We're still without water, but I'll die before I move back over there. I came close this time. Sir Mugley and I both got very ill with respiratory infections; he got bronchitis, I got pneumonia. Now I'm fighting a bladder infection. It just never stops. And thanks to all the above, I have to retake the classes I signed up for in the first place!!

How are you all doing?

Comments:
You could not sound more ungrateful for the help your daughters family gave you if you tried!!
 
Nice to see ya bloggin again Granny! As for the other comment, 8 people 3 bedroom house and half of them sick, I would go nuts too!
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?