<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I was going to let this go, but I don't need another ulcer from holding things in. Yesterday I commented that I would die before I moved in with my daughter again. An anonymous blogger (figures) accused me of being an ungrateful wretch. Nay, I say, nay! Not ungrateful by a long shot. I have learned in my fifty years on this planet that two families cannot coexist for an extended period of time, even under the best of circumstances. The two families have different ways of living and seldom are they compatable. I love my daughter, her husband and their four children. However, Sir Mugley and I have a much quieter lifestyle and were not used to the elevated level of noise. In addition, they keep their home much warmer than we do, and they have a different style of parenting than we used. I'm not saying its bad, just different. So, Mr. or Miss or Mrs. Anonymous Blogger, unless you were there, you have a very wrong idea of what my level of gratitude should be.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?