<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Here I am. I survived week one of school, again. The good news is the new instructor is going to let me write my term paper on the same topic as the old instructor, so I don't have to start from scratch. That's a real load off my mind.

I know I said I was going to blog last night, but we had yet another power outage. Thankfully, this one only lasted 3 hours or so, but it brought back some bad memories.

Sir Mugley has a new blog, called In Defense of Heroes. This blog will be dedicated to shining light on how our heroic veterans are being treated. Get over there and check it out. Click on the link in the blogroll and enlighten yourself.

In March, if you're in the Washington, D.C. area, and you respect the efforts made for our country by veterans of the Vietnam War, check out the Gathering of Eagles. A group of liberal anti-war activists, headed by Cindy Sheehan and Jane Fonda, are planning a war protest on the 17th of March. Of all places, they plan to start the protest in front of the Vietnam War Memorial. This is a total desecration of a monument which means nothing to them, but means a lot to anyone who lost someone during that war, or who served in the military during that time. Check out the details on the Defense of Heroes website, or by checking the link here. If you can, get involved in protecting the integrity of the monument, or help someone else do so.

I've started updating my blogroll, so if you know of any other changes, let me know. I want to keep it current for your convenience.

I'm gonna sign off now. I've got to start next week's assignments, and my daughter wants me to show her how to set up a blogroll on her website. Maybe I'll take a nap instead.

Keep us in your prayers please. Life may finally be changing for the better, but I don't want to say any more. I might jinx it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?