<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I've always been a bit overprotective when it comes to my children. Other members of my family will vouch for that. That's why I have so much trouble with stories like this one:
A 14-year-old Sauk Village girl suffocated her newborn daughter Wednesday to keep her mother from knowing about the birth -- even though her younger sister gave birth two weeks earlier, police said.
There is absolutely no excuse for a situation like this. What the devil is wrong with this mother? Two very underage daughters having babies at the same time... it's vile. It's equally frightening that the sister who killed her child has eight siblings. No mention of a father or fathers. It just makes me sick.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?