<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All I can say is: OMG What Have I Done??? I'm not a great writer, as anyone who has read this blog can tell. So what do I have to do for my first classes? Write a 1,500 essay and a student survival guide! The instructor gave us topics to choose from, but I'm hoping he'll let me go off list, since the things listed don't matter much to me. I'm not sure I could get 50 words written about them. I'm gonna be off blog for a week or so, since I've got to get into a rhythm to handle school and my other stuff. Read the blogroll (They're good writers!), and check out the blogads. And if anyone wants to buy me a new computer I wouldn't turn it down. This one is about six years old and is starting to give me all kinds of trouble (figures). Pray for me. I'm gonna need it!

Comments:
You ever coming back Denise?
 
You ever coming back Denise?
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?