<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I haven't been posting a lot lately. I guess you noticed, right? Sir Mugley's new semester started this week, and he's on the computer a lot this term. So my posting is going to be sporatic for a while. Keep us in your prayers. We're still trying to get out from under financially. So if you can, help out by reading the ads in the right side column, pray for us to receive assistance of some kind. I won't ask for donations; I've got too much pride for my own good according to my children. I don't ask them for help, either. If you want to help (and I'm not asking you to), click on the PayPal button on the right. God bless you and yours. I'll be back as I can to bring you more news of the weird, as if it could get any weirder than Congress these days.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?