<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Here's a quick update for anyone who cares (probably family members):

My therapy must be going well, because it hurts a lot. I'm stretching muscles I'd forgotten I had. Gotta go again in the morning. If you've never had one, I recommend a deep muscle massage. It just feels so good when it's over.

It's football season again, and I'm ahead of Sir Mugley by 8 points. It's not much, but every little bit helps me beat him.

Mizzou is doing great so far this year. Go Tigers!

On the local front, my grandson is doing better at football. He couldn't have gotten much worse, but with my and grandpa's help he'll be a killer next year.

My granddaughter Delia is taking clarinet lessons this year, and she's really doing good. Not like her mother. We had petitions from the area coyotes wanting her to stop torturing the clarinet...

More news as it happens...

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?