<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

After much soul searching and second-guessing myself, I've decided to right a wrong I committed 33 years ago. I'm enrolling in college, with the idea of eventually doing what I'd planned when I graduated high school: getting my CPA. I figure I can do accounting from anywhere, including my home. Plus when Sir Mugley gets his practice started, he's gonna need a bookkeeper. Of course, I'll give him a (small) discount. I'm in the process of getting the paperwork done in order to get the funding for school, which I have to do quickly since classes start the end of the month. Any prayers you have left over at the end of the day would be greatly appreciated, because sometimes I think my brain is turning to mush.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?