<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wow, what a week so far! The 2,996 Project was a smashing success. Except for a scant handful of sites that were set up as cruel jokes (no one was amused) all the tributes were lovely. Thank you to everyone who sent me e-mails about my tribute to Jimmy White. It didn't dawn on me until long after I finished the tribute, but Jimmy and my nephew Mark had the same birthday. Strange how these things happen.

The plans are already in the works for next year's tribute. I'll volunteer again, as I learned a great deal about not only one of the victims, but myself. If any of my readers want to volunteer, but have no blog to use, let me know. You can post it here.

If you'd like to read some of the other tributes that were written, the most current database I have is here.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?