<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

What a day! First, thanks to the kind person who donated money through PayPal to help the cause. I can't begin to express my appreciation.

Second, I went to town and watched two football games this evening. My grandson Sammy is playing Mighty Mites football now. He's so cute in his uniform. Now all we need to do is teach him about the game. He had no idea what he was doing out there. I wanted to punch his coach. Nevertheless, his team won their game 28-6. We had to stay for the second game because my eldest granddaughter was a cheerleader. We took our video camera and taped it. Gonna be great blackmail fodder when she starts dating. We didn't make it to the end of the game, because the wind was blowing fairly hard and it got kinda cold out there. I was so stiff from sitting on the aluminum bleachers I could hardly walk to the car. But we had a good time.

Lastly, and certainly not leastly(?), thanks to all who are praying for us. Please don't stop yet.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?