<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A massage therapist in Minnesota could lose her license for having sex with her husband.
Her husband, Kirk Fjellman, is a former client. He saw her professionally from October 2000 to May 2002, and the two say they started dating in July 2002. But when they consumated the relationship a few months later, they ran afoul of a Minnesota law that bans massage therapists from having sexual relations with former clients for two years.
I'm sorry, but two years seems a bit excessive to me. It doesn't always take that long to find your soulmate. I know it didn't for Sir Mugley and me. We dated for two months, were engaged for two months then married, and that has lasted a good long while. As a matter of fact, in September we'll be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. That's one decision I'll never regret.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?