<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Well, I'm still waiting for Sir Mugley to get the pictures of the baseball game to me, but when he does I'll post the best ones for you. We had a really good time, though. Good enough we're going back just as soon as we can. Even on our income we can afford to go to these games.

In the meantime, here are some stories that might whet your appetite:

From AOL News: Jan Murray dead at age 89. Click here.

From Yahoo News: An Italian man escaped house arrest and begged to be jailed to get away from his grandfather. Click here.

From Yahoo News: The bears in Tahoe enjoy pizza and booze, and the neighbors like to watch. Click here.

From Yahoo News: A new ice cream which requires a signed waiver before you can try it. Click here.

From Yahoo News: Brian Heidik, winner of Survivor: Thailand, arrested for domestic violence and shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow. Click here.

From Yahoo News: A man in India is recovering after part of his skull fell off. Click here.

From Yahoo News: 2 men in Berlin are arrested for pulling off the ultimate soccer prank. (Frankly I think it was brilliant!!) Click here.

That's it for tonight. I'll probably post a little tomorrow night, but I'll be travelling this weekend, so I'm not sure if I'll post Sunday night or not. You'll have to come back and find out. See ya!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?