<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

There are a lot of ways to meet someone. You can meet them in church, at a party, in a bar, at school, etc. There is at least one way not to meet someone, and that is by calling 911.
A woman who called 911 to get "the cutest cop I've seen" sent back to her home got a date all right — a court date.
The deputy had been sent to her home on a noise complaint, and she wanted him to come back, or at least call her.
After listening to some more, followed by a bit of silence, the dispatcher asked again why Dudash needed the deputy to return.

"Honey, I'm just going to be honest with you, OK? I just thought he was cute. I'm 45 years old and I'd just like to meet him again, but I don't know how to go about doing that without calling 911," she said.
At least she got to meet him. He was the one who arrested her. I hope she enjoyed it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?