Sunday, June 18, 2006
TV Squad gives us their list of the five best TV dads. I can't say I agree with them on their list, though. Here's mine, not necessarily in this order:
1. Cliff Huxtable - Cosby ShowOne thing these men all had in common was their love for their children. Everything they did was to support, teach, and encourage them to become great adults. All fathers should be this way. I know mine was.
2. Jim Anderson - Father Knows Best
3. Ward Cleaver - Leave it to Beaver
4. John Walton - The Waltons
5. Charles Ingalls - Little House on the Prairie
Dammit, Grandma, your comments are resisting being published and I wanted to say how great your site is! Damn!Post a Comment