Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pets can be a real blessing at times. But once in a while, they can really cost you a lot.
According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.
I'll bet the family had no idea they had a police dog.

Nobody was injured, but the damages totalled about $75,000. That's really ruff (sorry).

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?