<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

My family knows I have a deathly fear of spiders. Oh, I can deal with daddy longlegs, but the others just look evil, plus they tend to sneak up on you. Well, if someone did this to me, he or she probably wouldn't live to morning. My shrill scream would scramble their brain and they would die.
Mahlon Hector pleaded guilty in Leicester Magistrates' Court to delivering a rare Mexican red-kneed tarantula in a box addressed to the colleague at a branch of the Marks & Spencer store in Leicester. At the same time, he handed store bosses his resignation.
I wouldn't care what color its knees were; with luck, they'd be little red splotches on the floor when I got through dancing on them.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?