<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I've been a bad girl. Since Sir Mugley had to crack down on his diet due to his diabetes, I've been craving sweets. So when we went shopping at Walmart, I bought a flat of powdered sugar donuts and a flat of chocolate cupcakes. That was on the second. They're all gone.

I had to go to the doctor today for a routine followup appointment. I knew when I got on the scale I would be shocked. Well, I was. I've lost five more pounds! I don't know how that happens.

So after a short chat with the doctor, I came home with a new prescription, several old prescriptions, a couple of vitamins, and a headache. You see, my doctor doesn't like prescribing hormones for dealing with menopause. She prefers to treat the symptoms. So I have an anti-depressant for the mood swings, vitamin E for the hot flashes, and vitamin B12 for energy. I also found out I had a fever, but I'm not worried about that. That's just my sinuses. It's that time of year, you know.

Thus ends the health report which should make my family feel good. Good night. I'm gonna sign off and watch "The Magnificent Seven".

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?