<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I know my entries have been a little sparse, but I've got something on my mind. My little sister called and asked if I would be her "Show and Tell" project for her class. Seriously, she teaches a teen Sunday School class, and they are discussing prejudice and discrimination of people who are disabled. She asked if I would come and speak to her class. I said I would, but it's freaking me out a little bit. I don't know why it should; I'd rather people ask me about it than talk behind my back or stare. I'm not a public speaker, though. She assured me the class was small, so it will be fine. But I'm now gonna have to do a lot of soul searching, digging down to find out how I really feel about my disability. Not something I'm looking forward to. I'm supposed to go to Kansas City next month for this, so keep good thoughts for me, okay?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?