<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, May 05, 2006

What a week! Since we last visited here, we've had really nasty storms come through our part of the state, with a small tornado hitting about 2 miles from my house. Then there was trouble with Blogger. I don't know what their problem was, but I'm glad it's over now. On top of that, I've got an infected fang. It's driving me crazy, but there's nothing I can do about it. If it gets really bad, I'll go see if my doctor can give me some antibiotics or something. Such is life with Medicaid. You can't find a dentist who'll accept it, unless you drive for several hours each way. At least I don't need my teeth to type, or we'd be in real trouble.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?