<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The son-in-law came through his surgery just fine, except for the pain. I ran into my daughter at the grocery store, and she said he was at home waiting for some pain pills. I know he hurts, but at least he got to go home the same day. When I had my gall bladder out, I was in the hospital for almost a week, then off work for five weeks. My incision was from sternum to navel, with a drainage incision for my appendectomy which they did at the same time. So I know how he feels. I wound up not having to babysit; a neighbor volunteered to do it, since I would have had to go over there at 6 am. That’s about the time I normally go to sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?