<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Okay, here's why I'm so upset. Over the last two days, I've seen the following stories:
Senate refuses to deny illegal aliens Social Security Benefits. Click here.
Senate protects employers of illegal aliens. Click here.
I have to wonder how much Presidente Fox is paying our Senators to get these laws enacted. We don't have enough Social Security to care for the hundreds of thousands of baby boomers who are preparing to retire now. How do they expect to pay for illegal aliens? Do you realize that 10% of Mexico's population has moved into the United States? Do you realize that, at the same time, Mexico severely restricts the number of jobs that non-citizens can hold? Click here to read more about that. What will be left for our children? For our grandchildren? I don't want my grandchildren to have to work until they're 90 years old just to save enough money to retire for a month then die. We have to find a way to reclaim our country. No, I'm not talking about using violence, I'm talking about reclaiming our government from Vicente Fox. Elections are in November, people. If your elected representatives are not representing you, kick 'em out. You can do better. I am fortunate that both of my senators voted correctly on these matters, however I still plan to contact them, because pressure needs to be applied to the senators who are giving away our nation. We are presently accepting approximately 500,000 new citizens to our nation every year. Perhaps the best way to start reforming immigration would be to stop all immigration for a period of at least six months, maybe a year, until we get things settled. And I'm talking about all immigrants, not just Mexican. No more can move in until we get our house in order. What do you think?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?