<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Let me ask you a question: Would you buy a car with three wheels? What if it only had one cylinder? Probably no to both, right? What if I told you it would cost less than $5,000 (I'm guessing at that, but it seems fair)? Would you buy it then? Okay, let me sweeten the deal. What if this three-wheeled, one cylinder car got about 8,000 miles per gallon of gas? If it went 55 miles per hour, I would. As little as I drive, I'd buy less than two gallons of gas per year. I could love that.

Comments:
Being only a 35cc engine or just over 2 cubic inches, I would guess that the 0 to 60 times aren't too impressive. "What ya got under the hood? A 2, a 2 what."
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?