<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hi, y'all. Well, it finally quit raining here. I couldn't blog earlier because, well, I didn't want to get all wet. Our roof has developed a leak, and it naturally leaks over the sofa and over my bed. The two places in this dump where I go to relax. So, I've been sleeping either in a recliner or with a drip bucket beside me. So you see why I couldn't turn on the computer. Didn't want to short it out.

Here's some quick thoughts for this week:

* On 24, the plot is getting really dumb now. I know I wasn't the only one who wanted that idiot President to off himself. And now I want him to take Miles with him.

* On American Idol, I was afraid Chris was gonna get cut this week. He just didn't give it his all this week. I'm only sorry Katherine is still there. She was absolutely horrible this week. Go Taylor!!

* On The Amazing Race, Wooo Hooo!! MoJo is gone!! I was floored when the two lotharios actually gave one of the hippies some sandals to wear. Without that, they couldn't have even entered the airport, let alone get on a plane. If they didn't have shoes, how could they be forced to take them off? Go Hippies!!

* We finally got our DVD player hooked up. I've been watching a lot of old TV shows: Make Room For Daddy, Fury, Dick Van Dyke... We even watched a couple of episodes of the Cisco Kid. I had a real flashback with that one. The morning after our wedding, before we had to check out of the hotel, we sat down and watched the Cisco Kid and the Lone Ranger. That's all we had he energy to do, thank you.

Well, so much for my week. I don't know if I'll blog on Friday night, because I've got to babysit all day Friday while my son-in-law has his gall bladder removed. Pray for me... they have four children, the oldest one is not quite 10 yet.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?