<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hi, everybody! I hope you all went out and spent money on Monday, otherwise known as lawbreakers day. I can't believe how weinie our government is being as far as enforcing our immigration laws. But from what I've heard, not much different happened on Monday, other than the roads being clearer, lines in the stores being shorter and faster, no problems in the schools, etc.

Anyway, I'm not really blogging right now. This is just a quick note to let you know I'll probably blog tonight, but my back has been hurting all day and I don't feel like sitting here for very long. Some days are just worse than others.

For those of you who watch 24 (you know you do, don't lie), you're really only seeing half the story if you're not also following the live-blogging that goes on at Blogs4Bauer and Dave Barry's Blog. The snarkiness of it all makes the show a hundred times better. Go, laugh. You won't regret it.

Follow the updates on the lawbreakers at Wizbang!, Michelle Malkin, Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, and many others. Scroll down and pick some. Just about everybody's writing about it.

I'll see you tonight.

Comments:
Hope your back feels better soon!
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?