<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

And now we're down to two. Elliott Yamin was knocked out of the running for this year's American Idol Wednesday night. I liked Elliott, but he just couldn't seem to relax and enjoy himself. I do believe, however, he should have outlasted Katherine. She just seems to phony.

In other television news, I cannot accept that Mark Harmon is leaving NCIS. I'm hoping it's just a cliff-hanger, and he'll be persuaded to come back to his job.

On The unit, the team leader got shot, but they don't tell us how badly he's wounded. They wouldn't shoot David Palmer twice in one season, would they?

As far as The Amazing Race goes, all I can say is: Yippee!!! Go hippies!!

This has been "Your Half-Week with Grandma Deece". You may now return to your regularly scheduled blogging.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?