<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

This woman makes me ill:
TV talk show host Maury Povich was hit with a $100 million lawsuit on Monday by a producer who alleges she was forced to expose herself in the studio for crude videos that were shown to guests of the show.
Now, you can ask any of my family and they'll tell you I'm nowhere near being a feminist. I'm independent, and love the fact that my husband has chauvinistic tendencies. When I was working, I was charged with helping train people to take on my boss's job. My boss informed me that I was intimidating the trainees. So you can see why this woman really irks me. She was forced to expose herself?? Puh-leeze! If she exposed herself, it was because she chose to expose herself. Nobody held a gun to her head. And she wants to be rewarded for it. If she wins this lawsuit, the judge and/or jury should be taken out back and shot for being stupid. She sets the women's movement back 40 years.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?