<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm going to try a little experiment here, so bear with me. Since it seems we may be getting close to electing a female president (maybe not this time, but soon), I'm curious about the opinions of my readers (all two or three of you). So leave a message in the comments (anonymously if you must), and let me know what female would have to run for President to get your vote? Would it be Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Dole, Ann Coulter, Cynthia McKinney, or someone else? Please participate in this unofficial poll. When my curiosity peaks, it can get ugly if it's not vanquished. And thanks for playing!

Comments:
ELIZABETH RICE OR CONDIE DOLE EITHER WOULD DO
 
Condi for sure.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?