<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, April 14, 2006

I want to thank Freddie for checking up on me. Yeah, I'm doing okay. It's just been a very frustrating week here in Shangri-la. We ran out of propane last weekend, and it's taken all week to get a delivery. You have no idea how long it takes to do dishes when you're heating the water on the stove. Plus Blogger was giving me some trouble as well. But all is well now.

My baby called me today to check up on me as well. He's sure got his hands full with those boys. I guess they're out on "spring break" this week. He was busy spraying them with the water hose. There's a small chance he and his wife will be able to adopt a little girl this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed. They've wanted a little girl for a long time now, but just kept spitting out boys!

Sir Mugley caught a break today, when he found the $25.00 he lost last month. So I guess he'll not be quitting smoking any time this week. He better make that money stretch, cause that's it until next month.

Okay, on to important stuff. Bucky?? Why was Bucky sent home?? Ace should have been sent packing for sure this week. Don't get me wrong. I don't think Bucky would have made the finals. But he was definitely better this week than Ace.

As for 24, who decided to use James Bond music this week? I kinda liked it. Made the whole episode kinda campy.

On Survivor, Terry's still hanging in there, while Shane apparently was hanging out. Hope he cleared up that rash quickly, don't you?

I had a real bright spot in late night television watching this week. I only caught the end of the Montel Williams show the other night, but who should I see but Debbie the Dork. Schlussel was on there, and she, for some reason, called some kids dummies. Montel sat on her so fast! He sliced and diced her in two minutes flat! Nobody comes on his show and calls kids dummies, he doesn't care who they are. It was a sight to behold, ladies and gentlemen. I only wish I'd taped it!

Enough of that stuff. I'll post some more later. Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?