<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I don't normally like the New York Times. They're just a little too liberal for my tastes. But I did enjoy this article on local law enforcement agencies who are tired of waiting for the federal government to do something about illegal immigration. They're starting to do the job they formerly depended on the feds to do: busting these criminals (and that's what they are, criminals) and sending them back where they belong. I'm thrilled all the way down to my toes. It's just a shame our federal law enforcement agencies aren't doing their jobs. They're screwing around with this immigration reform crap, and in the meantime more and more invaders are coming over the border, trying to get in before the borders are closed off like they should be.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?