<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hi, gang. I'm going to take a few days off from blogging. I'm not quitting; it's just the spring pollen is messing with my head. Of course, Sir Mugley thinks that I act this way all the time. Seriously though, I'm dealing with a nasty case of sinusitis, and it's keeping me tired all the time. So, to keep you busy while I'm gone, I've added several new websites to my blogroll. I expect you all to go check them out, and add them to your favorites if you like them. I thought about testing you to see if you could find them all, but I'll be a nice person (I can be once in a while), and list them here so you'll know which are new. Of course, I still expect you to read the older ones as well. We don't want any of them feeling left out now, do we? Here are all the new guys and gals:
Southern Sass
Dax Files
Wit Nit
Fluorescent Justice (Night Court in New York)
My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Random Yak
Dave Barry
Pirate's Cove
Mean Ol' Meany
TMH's Bacon Bits
Stingray (a blog for salty Christians)
Martinis, Persistence and A Smile
Agent Bedhead
Jawa Report
Army Wife Toddler Mom
Ace of Spades HQ
Support Your Local Gunfighter
Warts and All
Thoughts Online
Zero Point
Ms. Underestimated
Expose The Left
PowerLine
News Busters
Brainster's Blog
Viking Pundit
Riehl World View
I hope you'll visit them all as you can. I'll probably be off the blog until around Thursday or Friday. I've gotta get my head to stop spinning around.

Before I go, this week's Carnival of Recipes is at Blog O'RAM. Be careful though; it is the April Fool's edition. See ya later. Don't forget to tip the waitress.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?