<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

For the most part, the rain we have been receiving for the past two days has been glorious! I was really beginning to worry about how much water we had in our well. And we're supposed to get rain off and on for about the next week. There has been one not-so-pleasant side to the rain; we've discovered our roof is leaking. Water is apparently coming down around the side of the chimney, and leaking through the ceiling in the living room. All over my sofa. And this morning, the ceiling tile fell on the sofa. I can't win. Now I will be spending all my time in the bedroom until the sofa dries out. God only knows how long that's gonna take. Plus, we have no way to get up on the roof to fix the problem. Aacckkk!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?