<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Okay, I'm gonna try again this week to get it right on American Idol. Here are my thoughts on tonight's performances:

Lisa - Because of You - a couple of sour notes here and there. It was good, but nothing really spectacular here. Ho hum.

Kellie - Suds In The Bucket - typical for Kellie. No real challenge to her voice or her style. I didn't like it.

Ace - Drops of Jupiter - Half of the time he sounds like he's singing through his nose. The rest of the time he sounds like he's running out of air before the end of the line. He ruined this song.

(Note to Paula: Don't worry about Ace's scar. Leave it for the pillow talk.)

Taylor (nice leather jacket, dude)- Trouble - Best song so far tonight. He really makes you feel the song. Very nice.

Mandisa - Wanna Praise You - It was hard to get into the song. I couldn't really get the beat at first. I didn't like Paula's comment about "the church of Mandisa", though. Pretty good, but not as good as usual.

Chris - What If - Oh, Chris. What a letdown. No real range to that song at all. What was it, five or six notes? And it just sounded like a lot of screaming to me. Not up to his usual abilities at all.

Katherine - The Voice Within - She should have left it within. Yikes! How many flat notes can one person hit in a song and still be considered a singer?

Bucky - Real Good Man - Bucky sounded good tonight. No please, don't throw things. I don't like country music that much any more, but considering the competition tonight, this was pretty good.

Paris - Work It Out - Not bad. She kinda reminded me of Chaka Khan from the old days. Not her best work by far, but good for tonight's competition.

Elliott - (why can't I hear his name without hearing E.T. say it?) - I Don't Want To Be - Cannot compare to Bo Bice's version. I don't know why he even tried. Time to phone home, Elliott. Ask for a ride.
That's it, gang. Elliott needs to go home tonight. If not him, then Katherine. Both sucked tonight, big time.

Okay, feel free to disagree. That's what I'm here for.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?