<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I've gone out and forgotten to take the checkbook, or my driver's license. I've forgotten my eyeglasses when I'm shopping and can't read the list. But I've never gotten on a train, and forgotten the baby in the back of the car:
"Dad forgot baby was in the car, parked the car, got on the Metro," said Lucille Baur, a spokeswoman for the Montgomery County, Md., Police Department.

"I don't know exactly when he got the memory flash, but he was in D.C. when it was the horrible defining moment, 'Oh my goodness, I think I've left my child back in my car,'" Baur said.
All was well in the end, although I sincerely hope Mom gave Dad a serious talking to when he got home.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?