<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm on a tear today, I don't know if I'll do any of my normal posting or not. I don't know who makes up this list, but here's the annual 10 Most Dangerous States to Live In:

1. Nevada - their crime rate is up 18% for the years 2000-2004.
2. Louisiana - highest number of murders per capita.
3. New Mexico - some of the highest rates of rape and assault.
4. Arizona - twice the number of auto thefts than the national average
5. Maryland - highest rate of robberies
6. South Carolina - highest rate of aggravated assault
7. Florida - high on the list for both assault and robberies
8. Tennessee - high on the list for assault and burglary
9. Alaska - 85.1 rapes per year (3 times the national average)
10. California - high on the list for auto theft, robberies, and murders.

I guess we won't be taking that job in Alaska now. We'll just keep looking.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?