<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I hope everybody had a lovely St. Patrick's Day. I spent most of my day goofing off, watching the NCAA March Madness games, and stuffing my face with food. I'll be blogging light tonight. I'm in the process of planning a trip for Sir Mugley. Wolf at Pack News and family just bought their first house, and unfortunately, the roof leaks. So They called on Daddy Wolf (Sir Mugley) to come visit and help repair the roof. It's just a leisurely 400 miles or so (lol) so it won't be any problem at all. I just hope they're not upset that I'm not coming as well. Between arranging oxygen for the trip and visit, and dealing with our 13 year old dog Bubba, we just couldn't find a way for both of us to go right now. Perhaps I'll take a trip up there later in the year. I just don't want them to be angry; I already have one angry child in my life right now.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?