<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Good news from the doctor today. My toe probably isn't broken, at least the joint is all right. Not really much they can do for it anyway. So I'll just hobble around for a week or so till it doesn't hurt any more. Plus, as an added bonus, I found out I've lost 10 pounds since my last visit, and I wasn't even trying. As a matter of fact, I'd been having an ice cream soda almost every night before bed. Perhaps that's my kind of diet? I'll just buy some more ice cream Monday when I get my check, and by the end of summer, I should be back to my desired weight.

As for those of my family reading this, I am doing fine. The doctor is going to give me something for my arthritis, and take me off the estrogen (at least on a trial basis to see if I no longer need it). We're increasing the theophylline so my breathing will be better than ever. So no need to worry about me dying soon unless I get hit by a tornado or something. God forbid.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?