<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Don't you just hate it when some people think they don't have to follow the rules, just because they're an office holder? Cynthia McKinney (Dingbat-GA) neglected to show I.D. going into the Capitol, and when a security officer tried to stop her (she also bypassed the metal detectors), she punched him in the chest. Then, instead of an apology, she commented that the "white officers" didn't recognize her because her hair was different. Baloney! White people are not all idiots, Cindy. You didn't show I.D., you didn't go through the metal detectors, you didn't stop when they told you to stop. You're lucky your butt didn't get locked up on the spot! Believe me, if it had been me you were treating that way, I would be unemployed right now, because I punch back!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?