<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Anyone who knows me knows I love NASCAR. My favorite driver was Dale Earnhardt (sob), but now I'm rooting for Mark Martin. My husband is a big fan of Bill Elliott, and Dale Jr. Well, the new NASCAR Hall of Fame is going to be in Charlotte, North Carolina. I guess I can live with that. Now comes the fun part, and you get to participate.

I know I have readers. My stats tell me so. But I never hear from you. So here's what I want to do. Leave a comment, or send me an e-mail, and tell me who should be among the first to go into the Hall of Fame.

Tell me how many inductees there should be, and feel free to let me know who you think they should be. Of course, there are some very obvious choices: Bill France, Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt. But don't let that stop you. If you have an unusual choice, make a case for him (or her). I'd really like to hear your opinions.

Comments:
Junior Johnson.
 
Excellent choice!
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?